SEMESTER 6 - REFLECTIONS

     Through the 16 weeks of the semester, I learnt a lot of things from the lecturers and my own mistakes. For the first few weeks, I was quite confused as we had to make our own project brief, choosing our own topic and issues. As time goes by, I got to understand what do we need to do even though at some point I was lost while doing my assignments. But, I tried my best to overcome it even though it was still lacking in some aspects. Through these 16 weeks, there are lots of ups and downs. When I was forgetting something important, the lecturers reminded me and makes me realized my own weakness. It makes me think over and over again about how can I overcome my own weakness. I keep on learning each and every day and it makes me think that I can't be perfect in every aspect. Despite that, I will still keep trying and do my best to learn. 

Comments